Friday, June 11, 2010

STOP BSing

I have no reason to procrastinate. I am almost 25 and no where near where I want to be at this stage in my life. Seems like just yesterday I was watching those commercials for Auditions for the next "All That" cast member thinking, I could do that....
I am kicking it into high gear, starting now. People are depending on me to do something BIG, and I cant do that thinking small. So this Blog, Twitter, Facebook, and YouTube will start seeing my videos and ideas on a regular basis until I have really gained some steam and a name on this neighborhood called the World Wide Web...
FULL STEAM AHEAD!
NEXT STOP, fool ain't no stops on this train, only one destination... GREATNESS!

1 comment:

  1. I'm supporting you my friend! I know you can do it, you've got the talent and the blessing to make it happen. If i can help out, I'll do what I can, we've been friends too long to not help you achieve your dreams. Love you man!

    ReplyDelete