Tuesday, May 4, 2010

OVER 9000

I feel like I just broke Vegeta's scanner and am about to go Super Sayian for the first time. I finally feel like I can see the door slightly cracked leading to my future and it feels...AWESOME.
Today we met a new associate Walt Cart who invited us onboard his small gaming project! I am obviously, somewhat giddy at the thought of finally working on a dream I have had since High School. If anyone needed a little boost of inspiration today, let my good fortune be your 5 hr energy shot!
Today I will start training myself, and I do mean training. The dedication it is going to take to be successful in this field is enormous and so I am changing my schedule up and 'putting in work'.
so BOOM here comes the ::BOOM:: ready or not...

1 comment:

  1. And it begins... We went from dreaming of the beach house, to stepping off of the boat and looking out on the beach. Footprints will soon follow...

    ReplyDelete