Monday, May 3, 2010

Making Our Dreams come true

SO today is the first day of the rest of my life!
I know its as cliche as they come but seriously today begins a new chapter for me. Join me on this roller coaster of adventure as your Main Character and Leading Lady work to become the essence of Awesomeness.

THE DREAM

My ultimate goal: to open my own entertainment company.

Her Dream: Become a Senior Character Artist for Disney.

HOW
Well after taking 4 part-time jobs to make ends meat we stumbled across a Gaming studio that has the personality we think is necessary for our randomness!

I have also found an employer willing to give me that promotion that will allow me to spend more time on my craft.

Ideally these guys will interview my Lady and she will instantly be hired as a Character Artist for their upcoming game, then I can do voice acting for them, yadda, yadda, yadda insert fame and fortune the end.?.

But for now we are going to work our @$$e$ off Rocky-IV-montage-style, until the dream is a reality!!!!!!


Subscribe to me for more about the road to awesome and all my usual Rants!... please








No comments:

Post a Comment