Thursday, June 25, 2009

so once again

i don't really know where to begin so i will try my best. My best friend has been stuck at a dead end street for 3 years despite having a map, onstar and a nifty touch screen phone. He consciously decided to take this detour, deep down knowing he was only looking for a temporary adventure, he was merely testing out the new roads. I told him go for it. And for a while it seemed like it was the first time he took his driving seriously, obeyed all the traffic laws, hell he didn't even speed. When the road turned rocky he just eased up on the gas and coasted on ahead. But this road was not leading him back to the highway, hell it wasn't leading anywhere, and it just kept taking him down hill. I figured he was smart and knew when it was time to bust a U. Maybe I overestimated him...

No comments:

Post a Comment