Friday, July 2, 2010

FML

It is extremely difficult for me to write this because once it escapes my mind it is true, and the truth, in this case, hurts.
I am on the verge of being Evicted from my apartment. I have about 28$ in my bank accounts (checking and saving) and most of it is my fault. I have been able to do things by sheer will and determination on several occasions in my life. I HATE not being in some type of control and waiting to hear back from multiple positions is woefully difficult for me. I have been raised with the philosophy of doing the right thing gets rewarded and money will come. That you should do things for the people you care about. Unfortunately, you just can't do everything you want with out sacrifice. My mistake was what I chose to give up. I sacrificed rent money, to appease her. I sacrificed financial stability to appease her, and some logic just to appease her.
What is hard to swallow is the fact that no matter how much I rationalized my decisions, some were just plain wrong. Crunching numbers, counting on empty promises, and assumptions are my downfall. Unfortunately for me, It bit me back in a bad way.

Not a failure, just a chance to prove I can overcome.


--LIFE

No comments:

Post a Comment