Friday, August 26, 2011

My Terrible, Horrible, No Good, Very Bad Day!!!

Ok so it started out good,

I had woke up before my alarm but then I spilled my Protein shake all over the kitchen floor while trying to shake it up in a new container I got from my job…(OMEN)

Whatever lil' spill, still left out early and had everything, I was ready.

Got to the bus with 5 mins to spare--

Then got on the metro didn’t have to stop to add fare I was good to go--

Got off the Greenline at U Street and as I reached the elevator I checked my phone clip to find… no phone,

SON OFA...

I had mistook the wallet in my pocket for my phone and had left the phone somewhere near or on the seat… that or I got GOT…

In a word BLOWN

Walk to the place of employment…mad

Get the my job and just lay in my classroom pouting as I lay lounged against a bold green child sized couch. Then I get the motivation to do something about it…

I call sprint, and realize I am past due… so I pay the bill only to be told from the Jackasses at Asurion that my insurance didn’t count cause the phone was not activated at the time it was lost/stolen...

Is Wayne Brady gonna have to choke a bitch

So I am texting on my computer to my gf to try to get the Metro lost n found and then I stop getting responses, and what do you know, a teacher has to leave early so gues who has to work for 7-5 this guy…

Finally go to the lobby and call home to be told that I had like a dozen responses to the texts I was sending and all she kept getting was hello, mostly cause I wasn’t getting anything on my end, and she had now been waiting for a full hour to pick me up from the metro that I had not even got on yet….

In short on August 26, 2011 it was written… FML

--H00k

On a more positive note I did remember to grab my jacket before it started to rain… (it’s the little things)

No comments:

Post a Comment