Monday, August 29, 2011

Graduate with a Dilema in Personal Ambitions???

We were doing research on Grad schools today and it hit me…

I have NO IDEA what I want to go to school for

I mean I have an "idea" but honestly I don’t know what I want to do.


I AM STARTING TO PANIC !!!

::WHEEZE, WHEEZE::


OK, I graduated with Honors with a Theatre Degree in 4 years and I feel like I know absolutely nothing remotely close to what I would need to know about the industry that I want to become a part of. Not to mention my repertoire has basically nothing of interest for any of the Grad programs I am interested in…


SOOOOOO

Little piece of paper I worked my ass off for…

NULL AND VOID


Basically I feel screwed because I can Act-for-Theatre?? I guess that’s what my degree says, but what about ANYTHING ELSE.



GET A HOLD OF YOURSELF

::Slap across the face::


WHAT WE KNOW:

- I love to perform, I know I want to do that and don’t want to miss out on that

But does that just shell me in as an actor and I would go to school for acting and nothing else???

- I have a million little stories and skits and sketches in my head

A degree in creative writing would be great but I don’t just want to write and I don’t have a background of writing or a collection of any stories as samples…

- I LOVE being in charge lol, as much as I hate to admit it I can take the helm and I enjoy it

So do I want to be a director, a filmmaker… will that put me in a box too?? I have Ideas for Game design do I jump Acting ship and try to get back in as a voice actor???


The possibilities are endless

- When this is all over…

I want my own entertainment Studios, that way I can do all the projects I want…



Reality Check…

I just have to go with my Passion and well if my Passion encompasses all of the above then I guess I will just be one busy MO FO huh… but at least one thing is certain… I will not give up.

~H00k

No comments:

Post a Comment